Returning via PostWe want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we'll gladly accept a return of any full priced item subject to the following conditions:
- Product must be in original condition. Unworn, unwashed and with tags attached
- We do not accept returns on earrings and body jewellery
- Item must be returned within 14 days of arriving with you
- Sale items are exchange only
If you wish to return from an International Order please also send back to returns address which is stated below - we recommend getting tracking for all International returns.
Please note that returns sent to us using our returns portal will incur a postage fee of $9.50AUD
All parcels sent to Tree of Life are the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us.
We endeavour to process your refund within 5 business days of arrival.
Family Tree vouchers are non refundable
Book your return HERE
Alternatively you can return you parcel to the address below using your preferred postage service:Tree of Life ReturnsPO BOX 247Camperdown NSW 2050
If you choose to use your own postal method you will not be charged the $9.50AUD by Tree of Life.
Free Exchanges and Gift Cards
If you need a different size or colour of an item we are able to offer free exchanges for these full price and sale items.
- Discount codes cannot be applied to exchanging items
- Exchange requests that are out of stock will be issued a refund
- Gift cards are only redeemable on our website and NOT in store
- Gift cards are non refundable
Book your exchange HERE
Returning In-storeOnline purchases may be returned within 14 days of delivery date to any Tree of Life store for an exchange or refund. You will need to bring your online order confirmation e-mail as proof of purchase and items must be in original condition with tags attached.Our retail team will need to confirm your payment method for return.
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?Webshop can be contacted during standard business hours 9am - 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Phone: 02 9565 4530