SPLENDOUR HAS ARRIVED! BEFORE HEADING IN FOR THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME, BRUSH UP ON YOUR SUSTAINABLE FESTIVAL PRACTICES.
Here's a few of our favourite tips, from eternal Tree Muse Natascha Elisa.
- Pack your own camping mug and clip it to your bag to use whenever you need to grab a drink.
- Save on plastic (and money) by preparing your own food and snacks before heading in. If you do eat out at vendors, request to use your own container.
- Take your own water bottle and clip it to your bag or get a cute water bottle sling.
- Think about what you are wearing. Many varieties of glitter, gemstones, feathers and sequins contain microplastics which can damage the environment you are in.
- Do your best to help keep your area clean and pick up rubbish where you see it.